Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tioman EXPEDITION!

I'm back from my Tioman trip! It was really fun and definitely exciting!!! A very different experince compared to my past overseas trips. Feeling so much more charged up now & hopefully I'm ever-ready to face the upcoming challenges. Haha~~

Well, we did 4 snorkels and a dive during our 4D3N "expedition"! Hmm...in fact, we only paid for 2 snorkel trips, while the other 2 snorkels were bonus trips with courtesy of this nicey Mr A. Haha... A "YAN YU"? Hmm... No idea, but we did exchange contacts. Mr A really took extra care of us during the snorkels and even picked seashells for us! Haha...Anyway, all thanks to him for making our stay in Tioman an enjoyable one. =)

Did a discovery scuba dive too. It was fun, a little scary though, coz unlike snorkelling, now we are going into the water rather than mere floating on water, and there's so many things to take note of. Furthermore, it was more like a crash course, only did the drill for once in the pool and out we went into the open sea. The equipment was really heavy too and I couldn't really walk with it on my back. Too bad, no time to take pics of us in the full dive equipment..Sigh..What a waste! Anyway, the great memory will forever stay with me. Haha...In the open sea, we were so scared that our oxygen supply would fall to zero. Haha.. Yup, Pig and I were holding on tightly to my divemaster's hands as our buoyancy control was lousy. The moment he let go of my hand, I could feel myself sinking! Ahaha... But it was really fun, and to think that we go down to 6.6m deep! So exciting!!! Hmm...think I should save up for diving course next year, but I need a buddy leh. Pig, will you please learn swimming soon and don't be so BLUR? Made me your NANNY throughout the trip hor.. =(

Haha...really a wonderful experince to be out in the sea, and coming so close to the marine life! Saw lots of interesting sea creatures!!! Cushion starfish, a 7-legged starfish, nemo, butterfly fish, angelfish, eels, sea cucumber, jellyfish, sea anemone, corals, sea urchins & a BLACK TIP SHARK! Oh My God!!! A really rewarding trip! It's a pity that we didn't have an underwater camera, to proof to show you guys..Haha...

So much fun & joy. A really memorable trip! Till now I can still feel myself like floating in the sea! Ahaha...

Hmmm...I'm gonna find a nice bottle to keep my seashells and of course, I'll hope to start my collection of sand and seashells from different beaches from now on. Heez~~ I'M NOW FULLY RECHARGED, ARE YOU?

Ok, ready for the next go! Planning for a Phuket trip next year, hopefully!Haha ~~ Anyone interested just register yourself with me, k? Heez~~

Ok, take care folks! ^0^

No comments: