Thursday, May 03, 2007

Back to Blog!

Hey folks! It's been a good 2 wks plus since my last post. Heez... I've been feeling lazy & slacky to update my blog. Running out of things to blog too. Life's getting abit of routined. But well, after a good short trip to Penang, I'm recharged again (or at least for the moment. Heez) and here I am, back to blog! Haha!!

Probably a brief update of what I've been doing for the past 2+ weeks. Basically I was still working as per normal, but probably in the midst of thinking if I'm hit by mid-twenties crisis also. Haha!! Mid-twenties crisis? So what is it about? At least to me, it's about feeling stagnant in my present job, which I've already been in for 2.5 years. Just some thoughts about whether to change job, where to move on to, what to do next (still work or further studies?). Afterall, being in my mid-twenties (an adult already & no longer a kid!), there's also alot of other factors to consider when making any decision.

Of course, before I make any next move I still want myself to enjoy what I'm doing at the moment and I decided that a short break should do me good. And yes, it did. Thanks to GY for suggesting this Penang trip & of course Elin for hosting, although she was quite sick then & didn't really spend much time with us. It was a really relaxed trip, no rush to anywhere or to do anything. So although GY & I spent most of the time walking along the beach deciding what to do next, I think we just had as much fun nuaing, enjoying the sea breeze but of course we did venture out to explore the places & the good food as well. Heez... GY's going over to US in 2 months' time. I gonna miss her & definitely I'll miss travelling with her. Ok, will remember our promise to go travelling again when u return 1.5 years later, ok? All the best to you!! :) Hope you are less blur and sotong by then. Haha~~

I think I've been sleeping too much since my Penang trip. I feel sleepy quite easily ever since then. Haha!! Getting piggier already, OMG!

Next on my travelling list - Turkey, Istanbul!

No comments: