Monday, April 14, 2008

Family Day!

Yesterday was a happy day for me & for my family as well. Finally, we have our family gathering again and again, it was organised by me. But anyway, so long as everyone's happy, I don't mind organising it every time. Hee hee....

Well, dad's birthday falls on April 16th. Wish him a very happy birthday in advanced! Yeah, so for yesterday evening, my family & of course LLT went out to celebrate dad's birthday. Wah, had a hard time deciding on where to bring my family to for dinner. Since it's a rare chance that my family gathers for dinner nowadays, I was really afraid to choose a dining place which they might not like. After some thoughts, I decided to bring my family the Plaza Market Cafe for buffet since my parents have been quite keen on goig fo one(erh...though they are not really big eaters!).

Dinner was fun, where we chatted and laughed alot as we ate. Also, we took lots of pics. Hee hee.... After dinner, took my parents on a nice stroll around cityhall area. Yeah, took lots of pics at the Esplanade, with the Sg Flyer in the background, the Merlion, etc. Haha....took some funny pics too. Felt so much like a tourist in Sg. Haha....Little did we realised that time passed so fast then and it was almost midnite when we left the place. So tired by the time we got home & we still gotta work today. Yah, I guess that explained why I got a bad runny nose today. Lousy me! But I still think it's worth it, for all those fun we had yesterday. Hee hee.... Just hope I'll recover after a good sleep tonite.

I should sleep early then. Gd nite & sweet dreams! zzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzz

No comments: