Thursday, May 12, 2005

My Spider-webbed Blog

Yesh! Think my blog is spidered-webbed coz I've sort of abandoned it for > a month. Hmmm... seriously think that my life is boring, not much things to share about & my past posts are mostly on my work, and they were boring. Well, not going to dwell too much into my work this time, as again, there's nothing else but STRESS and tremendous STRESS. My hair greying, going nuts, besides nuts, going berserk maybe. But things are improving towards end of this week, finally more relaxed and calmer. Without my boss around, work seemed even more hectic and stressful.
Well, other than work, I've been feeling lousy these days. Ermm...not pms, but haiz, lotz of problems, things to think through, really hate it. This May is quite a tough month for me, really can't wait for my Bangkok trip!!!
Haha...but but, something to be happy about this month too. Happy for my dear friend. Maybe a tough decision for her, but I'm more than happy to kick her off the shelf and off my previleged club.
For my dear friend who may be reading my blog, here's for you:
Believe in yourself, ok? Don't be fickled-minded lar. Don't shift the pressure to me, you should know that I'm hopeless... Haha..

No comments: