Thursday, June 02, 2005

Saddened....

Yeah! I'm back from my Bangkok trip!!! Well, it was a pretty enjoyable trip, but don't like the weather, it's hotter than S'pore. Furthermore, their air seemed to be full of dust,dirt...YUCKY!! I can see the specks of dust/dirt (so black!!) when I clean my face. Well, on the overall, I didn't buy alot of stuff, mostly are for friends and family. Only 6 tops, 4 bags, 1 sandals, 1 earrings, and a cap for myself. Not alot rite (embarrassed)?? Haha...
Well, I was saddened by the death of my colleague's mum when I got back. It's really so sudden. Just 2 weeks ago, she brought her parents on vacation, and now she's gone. But luckily, my colleague is strong, she has be strong coz her dad needs her now. Being the only child isn't easy. Especially now, she has greater responsiblity to bear.
Yes, we should all treasure the people around us and don't take them for granted. Love them and show your care and concern before it's too late.

No comments: