Saturday, May 24, 2008

Start of Shopping Spree!

Yeah! To mark the start of the shopping season (although I tend to shop all year round. GALS mah! Haha...), I took a break from my usual afternoon gym workout & head down to Expo for a shopping spree. Well, actually I'm usually more of a target shopping person, meaning that I have in mind what I wanna buy, head down to the place, get what I wanted & leave. This time round, it started off with the same concept in mind. I wanted to get an eyecream & decided to check out what the sales have to offer. But guess what? In the end I bagged home about $200 worth of "goodies". Muaahhaha....

Expo was so packed with people today. HUMAN JAM! Cos there were so many sales going on. Adidas, women's apparels sales, food fair, Popular sales & Robinsons sales. Not forgetting that there's also a church service there. Despite the crazy human jam and being all by myself, I was still very excited, trying to squeeze into the halls where the sales were. Started off with the Adidas sales. Still gotta queue up to gain entry into the hall. Before that we even have to deposit our bags but everything was carrid out in a very organised manner. Before you can swarm to check out the bargains, one will be given a very big plastic bag (which looks like a garbage bag) so that you can put whatever you want into the bag then make payment at the cashier. Managed to find 3 tops, out of which 2 were for myself. Hee hee... Good bargain!!!

Having warmed up at the Adidas sales, my next & final stop was Robinsons sales. That's where I intended to get my eye cream. But in the end I bought myself $100++ of things. Wahaha.... Luckily I need to rush to airport, if not I think I'll be more that $200 cheaper. Wahaha....But then, really had a great sense of achievement!!

So happy now!!

That's how women are. :)

No comments: