Thursday, January 27, 2005

OTs & OTs....

Oh manz.... I've been doing OTs these few days, missed my swim again... ;-(
Well, so nice to see my big boss visiting us again this morning. He came over to chat with my colleague & I. Kinda sweet, he apologised for not visiting us so often these days. Well, we understand how busy he is. Besides, now we got a new boss, guess he feels that he should let our new boss take charge instead. But he's really a charismatic guy. A really nice gentleman. Oopz...no other meanings attached, my colleague felt the same way too, coz he's really a good boss. ;-)
As for new boss....Haiz... think he's a chain smoker. Always come into the lab with strong cigarette smell. YUCKS!! But no choice, he's my boss, there's nothing much I can do about it. Maybe should buy him some breath freshener..Heheh.. My write-ups are piling...coz everyday I gotta run so many reactions to satisfy my new boss...no time to clear my paperwork... & that's y i gotta stay late these days... Yet he kept telling me that it's late, I should go home. Well, if he gives me less reactions, I'll be able to go home early,rite? Sigh...Well, be positive, lotz to learn from him... ;p

No comments: