Tuesday, February 01, 2005

So Malu!!!

Yesterday something terrible happened. Made me really malu... But I don't wish to go into the details of that incident. Think my sis is right, I still don't know how to take care of myself... :-( Now I'm losing my voice...Haha...sexy voice now... ;p


Anyway, these week should be pretty relaxed at work. I attended a pharmaceutical seminar these 2 days. Well, some parts were pretty interesting but I just can't stand sitting from 9am -5.30pm! Think that's making me sick...


Well, hopefully tomorrow we'll be able to go on a tour to Jurong Island... Hope that the MPs coming to visit us in the afternoon instead.. Well, I have yet been to JI, so this is a good chance to go...


Another full day training on Thursday, which means that for this week, I just have to work on Friday, then next week I'll be on leave!! Hooray!!!

No comments: