Thursday, February 03, 2005

CNY Steamboat Dinner - Round 1

Today I have attended a whole day analytical training... So tiring... Think my medicine made me drowsy, though I have gave the cough mixture a skip today... Think yesterday's dose was still taking effect...For so long? I wonder too...
This morning felt pretty drowsy on the train, wanted to sleep, but saw a pregnant woman who had no place to sit.. I felt bad not to give up my seat to her... Think that she needed the seat more than I did... So I tried to sleep while standing...but of course that's not possible...though I dozed off quite a couple times while standing...haha...
The analytical training was a good one i think, but I really felt too sleepy to concentrate...dozed off at times again... ;
After a day of training, I saw a stack of papers on my workbench..Good guess! It's my boss who left me the stuff... Work!! He threw me 2 reactions for tomorrow... ;-( It's Friday tomorrow...but he wants me to clear as many reactions as possible before I go on my leave next week...So sad...Can't he see that I'm sick? Not even a word of concern from him.... He said that he hoped the reactions work tomorrow so that he'll have a good weekend... So do I... I want a good Friday & weekend too.... ;-(
Never mind about that, I'll be on leave soon...hehe~~ After work, we went Coca restaurant for steamboat! It was fun!! I admit that I was lousy...ate so little, no appetite mah...still feeling sick.... sigh... But it's really an enjoyable dinner.... ;p
There's going to be another round of steamboat tomorrow... ;-)

No comments: