Friday, February 11, 2005

Happy CNY!!!

Happy CNY, folks!! Ermm.. Sorry, my greetings seem to come pretty late, today is already the third day of Chinese New Year. Well well, it's better to be late than never, isn't it? Haha...
Well, had a good CNY this year, lotz of visitings from my relatives, ermm...that means I've rotted at home for the last 2 days!!! Sigh... Made my body ached, but recovered after a morning swim today...Hehe~~ So fulfilling... Well, have not been into the pool for almost 2 weeks, ever since i fell sick... Now i'm almost back to normal again... ;-)
Last 2 days, we had visits from my aunts & cousins... Really nice to see my dearest cousins yesterday. Well, we have not been doing such visits for a couple of years, so happy to have them over at my place yesterday... Hehe...
Well, still having a bit of cough...so gotta keep away from the CNY goodies... Haiz... (Though I did eat a bit....Hahah.... SHHHhh...)
Yeah, a good CNY break, but gonna be back at work on Monday... V'dae somemore....Sigh....

No comments: