Monday, April 10, 2006

Part of Life!

I've been telling people that this is a bad year, I mean it's a bad year for me. At least it's true for the last few months! Really 范了太岁?

First, it started off with a fever and bad cough during Chinese New Year, and it lasted for quite a while. Next suay thing which I can remember was probably my Taipei trip. A really nice trip except the part where I got rashes. Til now I'm still clueless as to which bug bite me! The rashes then went off and came back again after I stopped taking my medicine. ArghHH...but luckily it went off *for good, I hope!* after Mama made me some herbal tea. Mama's always the best doctor! haha~~

Still recovering from the shock that I've gotten last nite. My favourite aunt has just passed away last nite. Really sad, but I didn't cry. Can't remember when was the last time I cried, probably quite a while ago. My aunt's a very nice and friendly person. In fact, she had helped my family tremendously some years ago when my dad met with an accident. She would come over to my place to visit my dad as well as bring my dad to hospital for checkups together with my mum when she stayed in the east while we stay in the north. Unfortunately, the killer cervix cancer has taken her life. I've yet attended her wake, but I guess my tears will flow when I go.

Her departure was really sudden. Though I knew of her illness quite some time ago, I've also heard from my parents that her conditions had improved. Didn't know that it deteriorated again. Sigh.. Life's so unpredictable. Treasure your love ones, treat them well, show your love for them before it's too late. Papa's birthday's on this weekend. I really hope that he'll feel better by then. ;-)

No comments: