Friday, March 31, 2006

Back from Taipei!! But I'm so unlucky! ;'(

Hey all, I'm back from my 8 days of eating, walking & eating in Taipei. The trip was fun! I'll update more on my trip when I'm more free. Still trying to sort out the 1000 over pieces of pictures we took. Tough task!!

These 2 days I got lots of time to do the sorting out of stuff and unpacking of my luggage. Not that I'm still on leave, but it's that I'm on 2 days of MC!! Don't know to rejoice over it or feel sad. But I'm definitely depressed whenever I look at my left arm. It's no different from an elephant's leg now coz it's so swollen and covered with rashes as compared with my right arm.

My Taipei trip was really good but I simply couldn't wait to fly back to Singapore coz the itchness on my left shoulder and arm is torturous and I couldn't wait to see a doctor. Afterall, on a foreign land, I'm not used to visiting the doctors in Taipei and would rather withstand the itchness & discomfort for a week before I can fly back to see the doctor in Sg. So my rashes just spreaded, from a small patch to the entire arm. It's scary manz!!! Howver, my plane only managed to touch down in Sg on Wednesday night, which means that I have to endure another night of agony before I can see the doc. This is the 1st time that I simply can't wait to see my doc. Haha...

Well, the doc was shocked to see my swollen left arm. So obvious! *But at 1st I thought it's because I've eaten too much in Taipei & has gained weight! Stupid me!!!* He suspected that I was biten by some insect or whatever creature, which then resulted in allergic reactions. Think that my skin's getting more sensitive ever since I started working as a chemist. Sigh.. I guess I got to make some plans to switch line or something ;-( The doc prescribed some strong antifungal cream and tablets for me. But if it still doesn't recover by tmr, I gotta go back for a jab. Haiz... as I'm typing now, I can really feel the itchness!! Waana scratch but can't, if not will have scars ;'(

So depressed now...hope I can be back to work by Monday.

No comments: