Thursday, March 16, 2006

我快崩溃了

The work these 2 weeks, this week especially, is driving me nuts. I've been working from 8+am til 7+pm almost everyday and my stuff are giving me lots of trouble. Damn. 我快疯了!!! I'm really exhausted, not so much physically but rather mentally. This seems to be the worst period in my 1.5 years on this job. Everything just doesn't seem to go the way I wanted. Sigh... 为什麽?I felt so demoralised, so incompetent. But luckily, things have turned for the better today. 我好开心!我终于 meet 了我的 deadline! Really got a great sense of achievement today!! Yoho!!!! Probably this is the realistic life of a researcher. Many failures, which are indeed very demoralising. But a single success is good enough to make up for all the sufferings and tortures undergone. Haha... I'm so happy & proud of myself today. 加油!!

I can't wait, I can't wait!!! 多六天就能飞往台北杜加了。I'm so excited!! But there's lots of things unsettled due to my busyness & lazyness. Haha..

No comments: