Saturday, March 11, 2006

Shopping Therapy...

Sigh, my previous blog entry was the first one that I've attempted to write in mandarin but it all turned out to be some arabic words. Sigh...I've spent so much time doing it, earned so many dark circles. Sad...Who knows how to solve it??

Anyway, past week has been stressful, I guess this coming week gonna be even more hectic. The deadline for my sample submission is 15th yet I'm still a step away from it. The final step is a tedious purification! Sigh...so gonna have packed lunches and OTs for next week. God bless! Praying hard that I get the quantity I need (*I consider myself as a free thinker thou, so which god should I pray to??!!*)

Today has been a pretty "rushy" day. My journey: YCK ->Yishun ->Toa Payoh -> Orchard -> YCK. Went Yishun for my 3 hours straight tuition, then Toa Payoh to collect my new nerdy specs (but I like it!! And I only paid $48 for that!! haha...good bargain!!), then Orchard for some trial service and some shopping before heading home. Thou the tuition classes last for 3 hours, it was fun! I enjoyed tutoring this family - the young sec 1 gal and her mama. It was really interesting to teach the mama mandarin. Heez.. Probably I should switch job to become a tutor instead. Haha... Wait long long bah, definitely not now....maybe many years later!
I think I've spent really alot recently. So stressed up that I've been on a shopping & spending therapy these few days. Bought specs, clothes, bag, shoes. Spent 30 bucks for dinner yesterday. WAH!!! So sinful, especially when I'm going Taiwan soon. Okok....gotta tone down liao, so packed lunches for next week should help me tone down on my spending. Less entertainment. Shall spend my subsequent weekends nuaing / msn at home (since it's free!!! Or at least I'm not paying for the water & electric bill mah. Only paying for the broadband, which gives unlimited access!!! Muahahah)

Self control, SELF CONTROL!!!!

No comments: