Monday, July 21, 2008

Start of Marathon Season

Yeah! I completed my first 10km run yesterday & now my thighs are aching, but luckily no aching very badly lah. Hee hee....

Together with a bunch of gfs, I took part in the annual Shape run yesterday and this marks the first marathon I'm participating for this year. A few more races to come. Next month will be doing 2 more 10km runs, SAFRA Bay run & Nike Human race. Then the greatest challenge will be t do a 21km run in Dec. Haha... I think running 21km at one go is pretty scary. Nevertheless, I shall just give it a try. Maybe will do a 42km next year? Haha....

Anyway, yesterday's run was pretty relax. Took it quie easily as I do not wish to strain myself so much since I gotta do another 10km run in a month's time. So I just took my time to enjoy the run at my own pace. Hee hee....

After the run, LLT & I headed to Sentosa for the sun, sea & sand. But a pity, sun wasn't strong. It drizzled abit, stopped & rained again. But it was very breezy & I had a good nap on the wooden bench. Haha... But just a little suay that I kenna birdshitted again!! Yeah, 2nd time within a month? Who else can be "luckier" than me?? But looking at it from another angle, I was really lucky coz the shit only landed on my arm & not anywhere else (like FACE)!

Given the lousy weather, we decided to leave Sentosa earlier than planned to catch another movie at Vivo. In the end, we encountered a more interesting Peh Peh that the R21 show which we were watching. Haha...

I've labeled him as ti-ko-pek Peh Peh. Wahaha.. So interesting leh. Well, it goes like this. LLT decided that we catch a R21 taiwanese movie which i was totally clueless about. But anyway, I agreed on it since there's nothing much for us to do then until the screening of 'The Dark Knight' which we have bought the tix much earlier. As you know, before the start of a movie, there's be lots of ads and usually that will be the time that I'll spend napping. Yes, I admit I'm piggy. *oink* But then, this very well dressed Peh Peh (in long-sleeved shirt & pants), sitting next to me, played with his hp and making quite abit of noise when he kept moving his hp joystick. So he drew my attention. If it was the usual blind me without my specs or contact lenses, I probably wouldn't have noticed anything unusual. But yesterday I had my contact lenses on,so wit my sharp eyes, I noticed something unusual. OMG! I saw lots of gals pics which appeared to be secretly taken by the ti-kopek Peh Peh coz no direct front view of the gals were taken. They were all either side view or back views. What's more sickening was that he kept scrolling forward and backwards looking at the pics, rotated the pics and even zoomed in to look at the gals! Somemore, most of the gals in the pics were in mini skirts or shorts. I quickly whispered to LLT to bring it to his attention as well. LLT wanted to exchange seats wit me, but I felt I was quite ok to sit with the sadistic since I wasn't sexily dressed. Anyway, if his hands dared to sneak over to my seat, I'll make sure I whack him with my popcorns!

During the movie, especially during the boring scenes where there's no pretty, scantily dressed women, Ti-ko-pek Peh Peh would take out his hp again to look at the collection of gals' pics he has. But I think the most pervertic part was that he went to the extent of taking pics of the scantily dressed gals in some scenes of the movie. OMG! Seemed very desperate & bian tai to me! Whenever i saw him switching on his hp camera, I would cough or try to make some noise. But I think he was too engrossed in the "photo-taking" session that he didn't hear him or just too afraid to turn & look at me. What a bian tai uncle! Yucks! I thought such people can only be found at chang jiang cinema.

I wonder what's on such people's mind. Too deprived?? What an interesting encounter! haha

No comments: