Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy Weekend

I think this weekend really marked the start of my busy weeks, with quite alot of activities lined up from end August till mid September.

Sat was the thank you dinner from Cy & Qing for all bros & jie meis @ Fish & Co. Oh well, a very quick dinner for me as I had to rush off for the Singapore Fireworks Festival. Bought a pair of Hippo boat tix so that we can watch the fireworks from the river. Hee hee.... It turned out to be a really rainy day, so all I could do was to pray hard that the rain would stop by the time the fireworks started. Though the rain did not stop by then, I think we were pretty lucky that it was nothing more than a drizzle then. So the fireworks festival proceeded as scheduled. Yeah! It was great manz! A good chreography by the Korea team! And I love the sound of the fireworks too! Pop.... POp... POP!! $23 bucks for the worthy 15mins. Maybe next year we should charter a boat & have to all to our family & friends! :)


My 2nd 10km run was completed on Sun. Yeah!!! This time rund it's the SAFRA Bay run. Route was a little more challenging than Shape run as we gotta run up the slope on Benjamin Sheares Bridge. But then, towards the end, it was somewhat unpleasant due to the human jam caused by the narrow pathway. Nevertheless, I completed my run in 1:17hr. Slightly worse than my Shape run though, where I clocked 1:14min. 3 mins of difference! Haha....

Tired tired. Need to rest & "nourish" my legs for next week's Nike Human Race!!! I think I'm nuts to have signed up for so many races!!! Haha...

No comments: