Wednesday, March 16, 2005

In a Month's Time...

Wah, today my partner did her project presentation. It was fabulous. She spoke with much confidence and grace and I'm really impressed. Hmmm...in a month's time, it's gonna be my turn. Beginning to feel stressed and nervous already. Hope I'll be just as good, if not better... ;-)
Just worried that I'll freak out or get shoot with tough questions... Gotta start working on it real soon...
Sigh, I've been put into the organising committee for this year's teambuilding. Don't know whether I should be happy or worried. With this additional task (besides my hectic work project), I wonder when can I take a good long break... Haiz...
Anyway, it's really not an easy task to organise a teambuilding programme for the company. With such a wide age range, it's difficult to organise activities which suit all age groups as well as different interest groups. The present plan is to go on some OBS sort of adventure programme in Malaysia. Well, I kinda rejoiced at the idea since I've never been on any OBS programs. But sadly, I've received many bad comments and criticism from fellow colleagues who kinda jeered at the idea. Sigh, most of them not spontaneous about it, complained about the long bus ride of 8 hours, which I really understand. But, personally, I look forward to such travels, with my colleagues, the fun! But guess not everyone thinks the same way as I do as 1. It's my 1st job, so it's the 1st time I'm going on such company retreat. 2. I'm the youngest in my unit, so I supposed I'm the most energetic! Ahahaha.... 3. I'm 1 of the organisers, so I gotta be "on"?!?! 4. I love such adventure stuff.
Ok, fine, I should not be so selfish, I should think about and consider how the rest feels about it too. I don't want everyone to be dragging themselves there, when we are supposed to let our hair down and have fun. I'll gather their feedback. Well, it' already tough to organise activities for same age group, like my experience back in those days as harmo president... sigh...
It's even tougher now I know. Just hope we wont end up in Sentosa or Pulau Ubin...ahaha....

No comments: