Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A Strange, Weird, Funny Encounter

Another workless day again. Felt so useless these 2 days, got nothing to do. SIGH!!!! Why??? My new "pet" has arrived but the person, simply missed out the consumables which I need, so I could not do any work at all. It's not productive!!! Haha...pretty funny, think my boss felt that I have been under quite a bit of stress last week, he want me to take things easy these 2 days. But, but... I have finished writing my labbook, clearing the mess on my desk, wiping my workspace, bumming around... Well, really really bored...soooOOOO bored you know?? I'm really a born workaholic. I can't stop working! My colleagues are so envy of me, but I really don't enjoy a minute of it. It's making me feel so useless and worthless...sigh...
Nothing else better to do, I started working on my presentation slides. Hey, my presentation is still a month away, so everyone's laughing at my kiasuness again...Wahaha...
Had a pretty funny encounter just now, as I was on my way home from tuition. As I was walking out of the carpark of my student's condo, a cabbie offered to give me a life. Quite friendly of him to offer, but i turned him down. Well well, think i was pretty paranoid, no idea of his intention, and since I was just a street away from my home, I could jolly well walk home. Come to think about it, it's so strange, rite??

No comments: