Friday, March 04, 2005

Chemistry is just like Cooking....

"Chemistry is just like cooking. With the right ingredients and conditions, you will be able to make fantastic dishes. The same applies to life!!!"
Hmmm.... the above line is by.... ME, but it's in fact quoted from a really fantastic Chemist whom I've met today. Wow, he's really a very experienced chemist, even a missing methyl group can't escape from his eyes. I'm really very impressed with him. He's impressed with our performance & hardwork thus far, kept saying that we've been "cooking" hard...Hehehe...
Well, I really like the lines and I've always associate chemical reactions with cooking, just like him wahaha... Guess great minds think alike, maybe I've the potential to be such a fantastic chemist like him too!! Bluahh....
But I really think that the same principle applies in life. With the right things happening or meeting the right people at the appropriate time, things gonna work great, don't they? And for a relationship too... But I've yet found my ingredients and ideal conditions.... Haha.... ;p

No comments: