Friday, July 15, 2005

On Leave or MC??

Yeah, I'm on leave today! So glad that at last I'm on leave again. But, on second thought, I could have gotten an MC instead, down with flu & cough now... Haiz,what a waste!
Anyway, made plans to go cycling with my sis but this 4ever-lazy-gal said wanna go shopping now. And the amount of time she takes to get herself prepared for the ECP cycle...sigh... from a sunny morning to a dark, cloudy afternoon. Cannot stand it...sigh...Our character going way apart as we grow...
Well, yesterday was a pretty good day, happy coz I got quite a number of compounds to submit for testing. Haha...at last! But sometimes felt that we RAs are just like surrogate mothers, "give birth" to the compounds, and the very moment they are "borned", our boss grabbed it away from us and we have not much access as to what happen to them after that. Haha...sounds pretty bad, as if we are just the production operators...
Yesterday had a great time laughing at my boss (IM SO BAD!!!!). Haha...why? Coz the equipment which he had so much faith in screwed up & really pissed him off. I saw his compound going down the drain... Quite bad,really...Sigh... That's why I refused to use the equipment regardless of how he persuaded me. In this case, I'm smarter than him...Ahhaa
I always feared him coming to talk to me either before lunch hour or before knocking off, he likes doing that! Yesterday he came to me when I wanted to go off again. Sigh... I got to run for my tuition. Sigh, saw him walking towards me when I was drinking water, and ended up wetting my blouse and he laughed like mad. Yupz, funny, told him that my mouth is too small, that's why.. Haha.. Well, I always got problem drinking water from my bottle properly... Why??? Quite embarrassing to be walking around in my wet blouse... Haha...
Alrite, going out soon. Hope it won't take me another month long before I blog again. Cheerioz~~

No comments: