Sunday, July 31, 2005

YoHoHooO... My New BlogSkin

YoHoHooOO.... My new blog skin is up! This time round, I managed to get everything nicely set up in 2-3 hrs time. Wow!! Actually, I was lazy to do any major change to the code, furthermore, I'm a comp-IT idiot. But pretty satisfied with my new blog skin I have. Like the previous background music, so decided to retain it. It's such a nice song! Haha...& I managed to find the mp3, so now I can listen to it any time I want. Heehee~~

Had a good weekend, meeting up with friends, lazing around. Bought a pink Fila sling bag for my friend's bdae. Oh, I like it too! Though I prefer the yellow one, this bdae gal prefers pink colour. Haha... No idea why, think that pink seems to be the "in" colour now. So many friends having pink craze now. Wahaha...

Well, think I'm in a pretty good mood lately. Perhaps after weeks of emotional struggle and uncertainty over my job, and now, I see that everything is more or less settled, I feel more at ease and happier. Glad to receive my confirmation (at last!!). After nearly a year on this job, I would still say that I'm still happy and satisfied, both with the job and my colleagues. I defintely hope to achieve more in time to come!!

No comments: