Saturday, August 06, 2005

Mood Is Up Again... ;-)

Yesh!! The long-waited-for hols is here!! Wow, a long weekend indeed, coz I've self-declared Monday as a non-work day. Well, I took leave, of course.

After an update of my lousy mood in my previous blog entry, my mood boosted and has gone back to normal since yesterday, since it's Friday & it marked the start of my long weekend. Lotz of programmes for this break, making me excited!!!

Yesterday had wonderful dinner date with an old, JC friend. Well, we bumped into each other a couple of times on the streets. But have yet met for a meal for almost 2 years. The chat was a long, but great one. Recounting the fond memories we held, updating each other about our present life and upcomings. Coolz~~ Though our dining place was not a posh, expensive restaurant but just a foodcourt (Well, nice name for the Marina's food Loft, nice open space facing the Singapore River, great view & atmophere but food SUCKS!!), the company I had was simply great on a Friday evening. So much of catching up to do, the nite was just not enough!

Today I went KTV with another group of friends to celebrate Min's b'dae. No idea,not in the singing mood today. Was basically focusing on dedicating the songs, feeding myself with the keropoks & drink. Just wanna sit back & listen to my friends' singing today. Haha~~ As well as entertaining my friends with my nonsense. ;-)

Wah...I wanna go on a trip to some beach resort / island during my 1 week of unemployment in Sept. Discussed with my pals, but some appeared paranoid & fearful, coz it's still the 7th month, which is the Hungry Ghosts' Festival. Oh my gosh! Why isit that even the younger generations are so superstitious?? I am a typical Science grad who believe in logic and proven facts. Well, I used to believe in such things too,but as I grow, I get less convinced by these superstitions. Same for religion, I've lost the faith in what I may be used to believe in when I am younger. That's why I declare myself as a freethinker now. Perhaps the "multi-religion" I've seen in my family has significantly shaped my thinking and made me ponder over what's my faith. Anyway, that's a bit side-tracked... Haha...I wanna go snorkelling, sunbathing...That's what I look forward to for so long. I'm going to try my best to convince my friends to go... Ahaha...

No comments: