Monday, August 08, 2005

An Unlucky Morning

Yesh! Today I'm on leave, to enjoy a long weekend. Initially, I have planned to go for a splash at the swimming pool with my friend. However, due to unforseen circumstances, we had to change our plan to playing badminton instead.
So tired after yesterday's outing that I slept til 9.45am this morning. Luckily my friend had changed the meeting time to 10am instead of 9.30am, had a good 11hrs of sleep. Hehe~~ The weather looked good at 1st - bright and sunny. A perfect day for an outdoor badminton game. But, the weather these days is sooOO UNPREDICTABLE!!! It started with a drizzle the moment we arrived at the badminton court!!! Sighz... nvm, we thought that it should just be a passing shower. Unexpectedly, the rain got heavier and heavier, then stopped for a while, and started to pour again. Faintz~~ Ok, fine, at least we had a good chat then, about relationships, about how unpredictable guys are (just like the weather??). After chatting for a good 45mins, we thought of proceeding to the CC for the game instead, but it started to pour again, much heavier than earlier on. I was like, "Eh, can't be so suai, rite?? No luck to swim, then no luck to play badminton too??!!" By then it was almost 11am, if we play the game for another 2hrs, Jac, might have to rush for her next appointment. So we proceeded to AMK central for lunch.
Actually, I was still too full for lunch, though the herbal chicken at AMK central is nice. Sorry to disappoint Jac, she can't have her herbal chicken b'coz of me. I was too full to share it with her. But sure she can finish lar, I need to go on diet. Unlike her, so envious of her! ;-(
Wah, did I offend anyone recently?? Felt cursed. On our way back after lunch, I was nearly knocked down by a Yakult van while crossing the road. Well, saw the green man light while crossing, and the van just made a turn at the bend. Hey, driver, don't you know that you gotta let the pedestrans cross 1st??? I was too shocked to react then, luckily my friend grabbed me. That was close, the van was just centimetres away from me,ok?
In the short time span of two odd hours, I can already feel the suainess! Or isit **Jac who brought me the suainess??** Ahaha~~ Have never felt as unlucky as today. Was even afraid that the crows' shit might land on my head on my way back. Guess I should stay at home for the day and give my boxercise class a skip then. Haha~~

No comments: