Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've not MIA!

Due to my busy schedule, especially with work, I've not been updating my blog. Sigh...Still got some backdated posts, hope to finish them by next week. Heez...

But what's more pressing now is to finish my presentation slides for next Wednesday's Chemistry Meeting. I'm glad that I've created some of my powerpoint slides already, though it's just the presentation title, outline and acknowledgement. Yah, the main body of the presentation has not been done. Oh shit! Yah, I'll need to churn down the stack of journal articles before I can start working on my slides. Sigh...Seems like still a long be way to go but I'm now running short of time! Other than presentation, work is killing me too. So much to do yet so little time. I've been lunching in & doing OT lately, but things just didn't work out the way I wish, dunno if I'll be able to meet the deadlines. Haiz....

I'M SO STRESSED NOW! AND ALL MY PIMPLES ARE POPPING OUT!

I NEED TO DE-STRESS!!!

No comments: