Sunday, September 30, 2007

Relax Weekend!

Finally my presentation was over on last Wednesday! Can say that I'm quite pleased with my performance & boss was pleased too. Heez....

Since Wednesday, I've been sleeping alot. Well, for Wed, Thu & Fri nights I really sleep early & slept like a log since I've been quite deprived of sleep for the past week. Haha....so by Saturday, I was energetic enough to go for 4 rounds on the track plus bodypump then bodycombat & my day was rounded up with Cheer Chen's concert. Simple & nice though I wasn't very familiar with the songs. Heez...

Though my muscles are still aching, I still attended 2 gym classes today. Now my muscles are aching even more! I met up with my bunch of JC gfs after that to celebrate SM's belated birthday & Sze's upcoming birthday. Really had lots of fun chatting, eating, taking pics, shopping. It's been quite some time since the group of us met up. Really enjoyed the evening! Hope we can do it more often!! Yeah! A few plans coming up. KTV, cycling/blading, chill-outs. Haha...can't wait for the activities already!!! :)

Tiring weekend! But I've really enjoyed it. Tmr half day of work then shopping!!! Woohoo!!! =)

No comments: