Sunday, October 21, 2007

My first 5km is accomplished!

Yes! I've accomplished my very first 5km run this morning at the Great Eastern 10km run!!! Well, to some people, it might be just chicken feet though but I'm really happy that I've completed the run. In fact, I didn't even train up for the run. I think my last run was a weeks ago, covering only like 2.4km. Haha...Yah, I admit I was lazy & not disciplined enough.

Well, during the run, there's times when I felt like stopping, trying to think of excuses for myself to rest & walk instead. But at the same time, I tell myself that I cannot stop & must complete the entire run no matter what. So I just push myself to go on running until the end point. It took me about 35mins to complete it. Hmm...I guess the timing is not too bad, rite? Heez... Though I'm really impressed by some of the 10km runners who took like 45mins to complete! Anyway, I'm so happy that BZ, PT & I completed the run! Haha....tired but happy. Not bad, at least we were not among the last ones. Heez.....

So coming up in less than 1.5 months' time is my Standard Chartered 10km run. Oppz! For this really need to TRAIN UP NOW!!! Time is running out!!!!

No comments: