Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Why am I sick again??

Got up early in the morning & my stomach felt funny. But everything was ok until I transferred to the Pasir Ris bound train at Jurong East. There on the train, it was stuffy & I couldn't hold it any longer. I vomited. Luckily not onto anyone but almost. Then I quickly alighted at Clementi to puke everything out. Actually there's nothing but just the water I drank earlier in the morning. Since I was just 2 train stops away from my office, I went to work as usual, assuming that everything should be fine after puking. But then, I started to suffer from headache and was running a temperature of 39 deg. C. by the time I went to see the doc. Oh my god! Why am I sick again?? I've been so weak lately!!!

The doctor's diagnosis showed that my throat infection has yet fully recovered & has in fact worsened. To the stage that the virus goes to my stomach & attacks other parts of the body. Something like that la. But sounded scary. Didn't know that a throat infection can have so much complications!

Anyway, after taking the medicine & sleeping for the whole of yesterday, I'm feeling better today. Though still a little weak & lack of appetite. Hope I can get well soon!

No comments: