Friday, February 22, 2008

It broke. My heart broke too.

My snowball!!!

It's been like this for 1 yr & 2 months. So nice & pretty! I like the 2 little bears in the globe as well as the guardian angel bear on top of it. I really like the phrase written on it too.
It reads
"Friends
Every time you're with me
you always make me smile"

But, a careless me swept my hand across my table & the snowball toppled & shattered. My heart shattered too. It's one of my best Christmas present so far. Really sad leh. Even my eyes turned teary & I totally lost the mood for lunch. :'(

The snowball broke into pieces, with bits of glass, water & the snowflakes all over my desk. All I could recover were these:

The base, some glass & the 2 "dry bears".


The poor guardian angel was separated from the other 2 bears.

I'm really so upset! Don't know if the same snowball can be found? Sob sob.... My precious snowball!! :'(

No comments: