Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Rat Year!!

We have just sent off the Pig & here comes the Rat! Happy Chinese New Year, everyone!

Finished my reunion dinner with my family by around 9pm & till now I'm still feeling quite full from the steamboat although I didn't eat alot. Poor appetite. Still coughing!! *cough cough*
I've been suffering from a bad cough since early last week, from a dry cough now it became a cough with phlegm. Today I went to see the doc for a 2nd time & got more antibiotics & cough mixture & also a MC for today! Haha....so I can go back next week to cancel my leave, which also mean that I'll have to clear 2.5 days of leave in April! Hehee.... For for now, really hope to recover from my cough soon, otherwise I can't eat alot of the CNY goodies. :(

So tonite gotta shou sui for the good of my parents. Yes, wish that they'll always stay healthy & happy! Can't wait to receive my 1st ang pows from my parents tomorrow morning!!!

HUAT AH, everyone!!!! GONG XI GONG XI!!

No comments: