Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A good day, starting afresh again!

I've been blogging quite oftenly lately coz I wasn't in much mood to talk to people, this is probably the best channel that I can keep my good friends informed about me. Heez...

No worries, after a short but nice swim yesterday, I'm already feeling alot better, mentally and physically =p
Will keep my pms-ing to a minimum, I promise. Ahaha... Well, swimming is really therapeutic for me, I love the quietness and serenity in the pool. It always help to clear my mind, relieve me from tiredness, be it mental or physical. Haha... So I'm feeling ok now, friends! :) But I still got 5 more weeks of stress at work, over my present project, hope I'll tide over this tough period of time. Must really JIA YOU!!! Maybe more frequent swims will do the trick! Ahahahaa

Yest supposed to meet my dear Missy for dinner. Longing to meet up with each other, especially when we are both stressed up & exhausted with work and personal life. But dear Missy is always so busy, that she had to call me during her 15-mins of toilet break yest evening... Poor gal :(
*I heard lots of flushing and washing going on in the background* Oppz...the details shall be sensored **** =)

Dear missy wasn't able to meet me for dinner yest nite, but I was ok with it, coz my stomach couldn't take it already... I was pathetically hungry & had started hunting for food at home when she called me. Haha... so hungry coz I only had 2 baos from my new lunch favourite, 7-11, yest. Sad leh, cold lunch.. I hate cold & lonely lunches now! I miss eating with my colls!!! Anyway, back to my conversation with dear Missy. Dear Missy was still not done with her stuff and it was too late to meet up for dinner, I know she's tired too. Well, stress and exhaustion have lowered our tolerence threshold by folds, so dear Missy is kinda worried that we'll end up pissing each other off. Wahhaha...I simply laughed it off and reassure dear Missy that it won't happen coz we are well aware of our low tolerence level now, we won't push above the limits lah. Dear Missy agreed, and we met up! =p

At 1st we already agreed to go Soup Spoon, but dear Missy wanna change to Bishan. After much pacification, she relented, and we met at cityhall as planned. Ahaha...coz I told her I've already thought of what soup to drink, so cannot disappoint me else I'll start PMSing! Haha.. But dear Missy abit blur oso, left things in office, so we met at cityhall yet gotta go back to Raffles Place to drink soup ^-^' We had a real great heart-to-heart talk, about anything, about our friendship, our understanding and our misunderstanding. Yup, our 13 years of friendship has already come such a long way! Really treasure this friendship, though at times it seems abit shaky, but I know now, we have a better understanding of each other. Wish that this sort understanding will extend to my other 2 "gang members". I'm definitely someone who treasure friendships dearly, and I hope that the friendship among us will stay strong ;)

No comments: