Sunday, July 30, 2006

Weekend's over soon ....

It's been a really busy weekend and I have not read my 941-page patent coz I simply refuse to plug my thumbdrive into my com... Wahaha...Thinking of work, I feel stressed and tired and I need a BREAK terribly!

This weekend started off with a good swim yesterday morning, felt so great after that, then went for my tuition and had a bad session again :( I didn't mean to lose my patience but at the rate that things are going, I'm really worried for my tutee. I'm worried that he might not be able to promote to sec 4, I'm worried about his future! Sigh... Recently my 2 tutees have shifted to a much bigger house, a 3-storey terrace house but they both don't seem happy about it. It appears that to them, a bigger house means more emptiness and loneliness, especially when there's no one else's at home. That's the sad part which many parents don't understand. They thought that by getting a much bigger house for the family, the kids will be happier, having more space to run about and to play around. However, they only consider the material needs of the kids but have neglected their emotional needs. Both my kids told me that they love their old houses, though it was smaller. They feel very lonely and are scared to be left alone in the big empty house. That's so sad! Parents nowadays are only focusing on the provision of their kids' material needs but have neglected their emotional needs. I really wonder what's going to happen to the future generations?

Anyway, tried another round of 'talking & counselling', hoping that I'll be able to help my boy. Really don't wish to see him retaining :(

Haha...bought new swim suit coz RSH having a discount. Wahaha...spent again :( Quite a busy morning then before meeting up with Rain. Brought her to TMC for boardgames and wanna make my contribution to the publicity of nbc. So sorry to LLT. Sorry that I didn't help much. Can understand the kind of pressure that you are under, where it seems like no one is doing his stuff and you are left all alone. It's a shitty feeling I know as I've been through that too. But don't give up, never! I know this coming month gonna be real tough for you, but you gotta hang on there & we are definitely all behind you. Time for me to loan my listening ears and my helping hands. But don't be so dao & unfriendly, pls... How can you follow my style? Haha.. I thought only I PMS when I'm stressed/depressed? Ahhaa

Yesterday evening was completed with a choco fondue, Muthu's curry & the midnite movie 'The fast & the furious Tokyo Drift'. A sinful and tiring day! Haha...but a worthy one coz Rain felt beta I think. Heez... Dear Rain, cheer up, k?

Today I was so tired coz gotta get up early to blade with my frds at ECP. In the end so sotong to have missed my busstop & gotta walk for a gd 30mins to reach ECP. But then, it was a good exercise after a sinful indulge last nite. Haha... had a gd time blading coz I din fall! My frd came down to join us for lunch coz he's real bored. Haha...in the end kana summon...Poor thing :( Went to Yee's house for a catch up after that. Haha...a real nice day but time passes so fast, tmr's Monday :(

Anyway, everyone JIA YOU,k? Hope my bad mood's not affecting people around me too much. (",)

No comments: