Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Am I incompetent?

Left 3.5 weeks, to the deadline & hopefully to my freedom not death day... Well, still struggling to stay afloat, stressed but no longer feeling depressed, no worries. Stress is definitely unavoidable at this point of the project. Tired, tired... But I'm disciplined not to take MC or leave til next month. Haha.. luckily next wednesday is PUBLIC HOLIDAY!! Hooray!!! Actually to me now, it means less 1 working day to finish my tasks. Sigh.. :( I've become such a workaholic now!

I really wonder why the things didn't work as we hope for. Is it that I'm incompetent or the things just don't work? I start to wonder if the problems lie with me. I feel so helpless and lonely fighting a almost solo war. Boss always tell me "NEVER GIVE UP'!
But he's going to abandon me for the next 2 weeks. ARGHHHhhh... I can't wait for this torturous period to be over soon!

No comments: