Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yet another MC...

Blog at this hr, not in office coz I'm on MC! Yup, 2nd MC for the week. Haha... Down with gastric flu, but infact I feel pretty good now. Had a really bad flu in office yesterday, kept sneezing & nose got really runny, til the extent that my nose even started peeling from the constant rubbing. But the moment I stepped out of my office, the runny nose stopped. Haha..See, I say I'm too sick of work, it's really so true leh. The bug only bugged me in office, once I'm out of the place I'm ok. Haha...

Work & life have made me quite tired these few months. Deadlines @ work just kept dragging on and on that it becomes so sian to work already. Think it's going to drag again, from end August to Sep? I think that's sure to happen especially when we see some good results now. *So happy yet a little dreadful* Booked my hols so die die I will oso go away in Sep. Just don't like to have things hanging in mid air when I go hols, then come back got to look at those shit again. But still, looking forward to my recharging hols =p

As for my life, too overwhelming maybe, many things and issues to manage and all seem crashing down on me at this point in time. That's why I feel so stressed up and easily depressed lately bah, coz I've never been like that before leh. Yah, LLT, u r rite! I got many "interesting" friends, but all I asking for is just a simple life leh. Haha.. But of course I see this period of time as a very gd life experience, coz it definitely brings me a step closer to understanding people and facts of life. It has also made me a stronger person for sure. Really thanks to my fabulous friends who have been giving me support and encouragement all this while. Really glad to have you guys around! *MUACKS*

For the past 2 wks this uni classmate of mine has been trying to reach me. I've heard from many other classmates about how she likes to make use of people, so I'm extra wary of her liao. Expectedly, she actually saw the job ad for my co & wanna apply. Guess what? She asked if I know the person hiring (obviously it's my nicey big boss) and wanted me to pass her resume to him. Really KNS! She jz wanna make use of me to pull strings & get the job. My co's job application is so easy, a 5-min fill-in-the-blank questionaire & you can submit the application online lor. Smsed her that & I think she's not happy that I refused to help her. No reply from her then, not even a 'thank you'! So from this you can easily see what kind of person she is... I'm now praying hard that she won't get the job offer...

Realised that I've been spending alot of $$ on entertainment lately. Haha...OH GOSH!!! What happened? But I wasn't involved in retail therapy leh, thou I bought some clothes last sat. Haha...but I'm never a shopping person unless I see the need to buy something. But spent alot on food, movies, ktv, & hols! I'm getting more & more spendthrift! Hmm...is spending a good stress reliever? Or probably doing things together with good companions make me happier and it doesn't matter how much I spend. Isn't it a vicious cycle? U earn, spend, becomes happy and when you are happy you are motivated to work harder & earn more. Haha...

No comments: