Monday, August 28, 2006

Spent my Weekend in "Confinement"

It's Monday again! Not a bad day, pretty busy with work as usual, but already feeling alot better & back to my usual self. All thanks to the 2 days of rest/MC last week! Getting back a little more drive to work as things appear more optimistic now & I'm already taking things more easily liao. =p

Oh, guess what? Today bossy told me that proj will be extended til 15 Sep! Haha... dunno to be sad or happy, for him & for me as well. Happy for him & I coz now we have more time to achieve our goal, & his head might be spared. Hhaa... Sad for me coz again, it dragged on & I really hate the dragginess! It's also sad for him coz I'll be going away soon... He got no choice but to release me lah, coz I've already given him chances, yet he kept insisting that there's no extension... Too bad liao...ahaha

But as things get better for my proj, other things happening around just not as expected. Sigh...but hope some of the changes will improve the present situation :)

Well, last sat & Sun really like staying in confinement coz I was stucked in ktv room on both days! Sat was great, ktv-ing wif Rain & gang for a good 5HRS!! Nearly lost my voice, 3ppl sang for 5hrs, really powerful, rite? All thanks to these 2 ktv queens, I'm not a ktv queen lor... Rain, u promised me some bird nest, rite? Hey, I want authentic 1 leh, not the 60 cents dunno wad bird nest drink from market's drink stall, k? Haha... Then dinner we went to our 'lao di fang', all the sweet memories started flowing back... Wah seh, Rain & I already know each other for 17 YEARS leh! It's really fate that we get in touch again after some 10yrs gap & we became closer than we used to. Remember the great times that we had playing zero-point after school, going to the playground for the swing after house practice! Haha... Lots of fun time then, and those happened some 10++ yrs back! Now we lao liao Hhaa...

Sun was again another activities-filled day. Started off with my usual workout, did kickboxing this round & now I'm suffering from muscle ache... :( But it was a great sweat-it-out session. Then went lunch before going to watch the final match. Great match, emerged as the champions again, congrats! After match, dinner and the KTV again, OMG!!! It's a fun bunch of people to be with but think I got claustrophobia leh, or rather I can't tahan sitting in a room, moving my mouth not my limbs for some 8hrs in 2 consecutive days. Yeah, I'll die! Sing til I wanna puke liao leh. Gal, me not as power as u to sing & sing yet wont feel sick of it. So this weekend I'm going back to my blading ground! Hhaa...

OK, hope it's a smooth-sailing week! Counting down to my hols...Heez =p

No comments: