Monday, September 04, 2006

Encounters with Weirdos?

I just can't believe my luck! I've been pretty "heng" these few days. Came across a couple of weird & siao people leh. Really don't understand, where did all my luck go to this year? Just these few days, I had some 5 encounters with weird people. OH MY GOD!!!

It all started on last Thursday when I was on my way to Expo to meet Rain for Comex fair. There's this 30+ chinese guy who boarded the train at Tanah Merah station. The moment he boarded the train, he began talking and then screaming to himself which is kinda scary. And he was standing so near to me.. Luckily I alighted a stop later.. Haha..

Sat we met this weird auntie on the bus. Actually i have already notice that she kept turning back to look at us during the journey, thought she knew me or something but I wasn't too bothered either. In the end, she started scolding us before she alighted! I can still remember her saying,"Next time don't talk so loudly, the person infront of you might not want to listen to your conversation!" I was pretty stunned by her reaction, coz we were not shouting or screaming on the bus, it was just my normal talking volume (maybe my friend talked too loudly! Haha)Pretty amusing...if we have disturbed her, she could have approached us at a much earlier time,. why only do it just before she alighted? I think she's too lonely, need someone to chat with her bah..

Sun & Sun meet 2 other siao pp doing funny things on the train. Haha...seriously, I think it's too much of a coincidence to meet so many weird people in <1 week!

Now I hope the weird/cheeky travel agent will really give me my trip tix tmr, I need my hols!!!

No comments: