Sunday, September 17, 2006

A simple, lazy Sunday...

It's a simply, lazy Sunday & I'm just out of my dreamland. Haha...seldom get the luxury to laze-all-I-want on a weekend! So tired today coz I only managed to sleep for some 2.5hrs last nite. All thanks to my sis, woke me up so early just to ask for the code to lock her luggage @ an hr where my brain "malfunctions"! =S Anyway, bon voyage to Lao Da & enjoy your trip to HK! =)

Anyway, got up early this morning to visit WL & her baby at hospital. CONGRATS to her & family! Yup, WL gave birth yesterday morning to a cute little gal, weighing 3.37kg. Haha... the parents are still deciding on the name now. Such a lovely gal! Hope WL & the baby girl stay strong & healthy :p

Ok, back-track to yesterday.
Quite packed with activities, infact, I managed to meet up with 3 friends separately on a single day. Haha... Started off my morning with a swim (yah, I need to build up my water confidence! =p). Think I might end up getting crippled in years to come. Dunno if it's coz I've strained my left thigh muscle or it's some old injury, after Fri nite's Cali session + swimming, my left leg started aching again. Well, the pain is kinda of on & off, & I can't exert too much pressure on my left leg. Luckily it hurts no more today. Haha...

Anyway, met up with Rain to watch 'Little Man'. Nearly missed the show coz there's a miscomm between Rain & I. But well, it was a very lame show as they kept repeating the same jokes. Anyway, nice to meet up with Rain. Gal, you beta dun drink so much leh, so bad for ur health. Just take things easy, ok? =)

Evening was a bellyblitz session with Qing at Amore. Haha...it was FUN! Yah, gotta shake d butt quite a bit, a very interesting class which both of us enjoyed very much. In the end still kana made to take a pic for MyPaper. OMG... Yah, if you are lucky to grab a copy of this free paper during the morning rush hr, check out next wk's issues, dunno which day thou. Haha..

Haha...still quite alive after all the activities yesterday, so decided to go ahead to catch midnite show. Wahaha...yah, watched 'The Host', it was rather funny than scary. A million times beta than 'Little Man', really worth a watch!

Ai yah, weekend's coming to an end again, ready for tmr's challenges? Hmm...

No comments: