Friday, September 22, 2006

SIANZzzz...

Blogging @ office hour again. Well yah, I admit that I'm SKIVING!!! Ahaha... no lah, this is called fully utilise the time I have, coz I'm waiting for my reaction to be completed & I feel really SIAN now. OopZ! Thought I've just recharged myself, how come my battery is going flat again? I thought I'm an energizer battery? Haa haa... Gone case lah, this battery lifespan is depleting already... =(

Why so sian again? Coz my solo war starting next week, and the management is pushing pretty hard. Sigh...you don't give me manpower how can you expect me to achieve your goal by the deadline which they keep postphoning? I'm no octopus, don't have 8 legs leh. You might as well take my life bah... Haha.. Just felt that they are over-ambitious, to the extent that it's really unrealistic. But what can I do? Anyway, I've said, I'll do my best. Now on top of this project I still got a secondary task to do. Sigh... Anyway, now my attitude is, when it's time to work, I'll do my best & when it's time to knock off, I'll just go off. Ahaha... So bad of me =p

Now I just don't feel like doing anything, only wanna wait for lunch time... Heez

No comments: