Thursday, September 28, 2006

Fighting for our Rights but Disappointed....

Today I was made to represent the team (only me + RH in the team!) to fight for our rights coz I sat directly opposite him during lunch. Stupid RH! It's in fact she who feels so strongly about the arrangement while I'm pretty neutral about it. Yet she sat so far away from us & we ended up communicating to each other using sms! Haha...
Hmm...really think that I'm very easily pushed over, yah, & bad at saying 'No' to others. Got to admit that it's my weakness, so I'm so easily bullied hor. Sigh... :( Anyway, she feels that the arrangment was very unfair to us (actually there's so many things that's unfair now, especially to me!) & feels a strong need for us to voice out. But it wasn't easy for me to bring the group into that topic you know? Coz there's this "powerful" person sitting besides me who kept the "important" person opposite me occupied with other topics. What's more is that another "critical" person was sitting besides the "important" person opposite me. Ahaha...sounds complicated, rite? Ooopz! Take some time to digest! =)

Anyway, eventually, I managed to link up the topics & therefore brought up the matter to be discussed. Wahaha... think my talking skills improving liao! Heez.. However, sadly, the "important" person simply brushed me aside. Really disappointed & sad, coz he used to dote on us alot. Sigh... =( In other words, talking to him doesn't solve our problem either, yet we pinned so much hope. Haiz...

Actually, I wasn't feeling too strongly about the issue before today's lunch. But after the lunch, I really feel the unfairness & start to think about my future here. Well, this has also led me to come up with a decision on some matter which I've been hesitating about. So I would say that today was a disappointing day yet it gave me a clear direction of where I'll be heading. Hmm...hope I won't slack so much & start working towards that goal. Haha...

No comments: