Thursday, September 14, 2006

Beyond Words....

Thanks LLT for jioing me to the 'Forbidden City'! A really nice musical, with such close up view of Kit Chan. All I could say is that her singing was SUPERB!! =) Of course, the other cass were fantastic too, a very entertaining nite! Hmm...It has been quite a couple of years since I last watch a musical, still remember the last musical I watched was "lei yu" by Sharon Aw.

Well, today was another busy day @ work, and I've been informed that I'll still continue with my present project all by myself after the 21st this month. Hmm...to be happy or sad? I dunno leh.. Happy coz being able to work on the project alone means that bossy has a good level of confidence in me and it's also a chance for me to prove my worth. Sad coz I have already been working on this proj for 2 years already!!! Really wanna move on & work on new project. Haiz... anyway, no matter what, life has to go on, so will definitely stay optimistic! =)

Haha...WL's baby is about to due soon. She's so excited, so is Glad & I. Heez..
*Hmm...y r we excited too?!*

Guess what? Today WL let us feel her big tummy. Yup, with the little baby gal in her tummy, the feeling was really...umm...hard to describe! It simply feels like a balloon as I stroke it, and yah, a BIG BALLOON!! Hhaa...I could sense the joy & excitement in WL. A happy mother!!! I'm happy for her too, wish this pretty mummy-to-be and the cute-and-pretty baby good health! =p

Glad & I started talking about child-bearing. Haha...but both of us still can't imagine that one fine day we get married & have kids. Haha...at least to me it still seems quite far away. Haha....Hmm...lotz of funny thoughts going on now Wahaha...

Anyway, tmr's FRIDAY!!!! Haha...Happy weekend to all! =)

No comments: