Monday, September 25, 2006

Another week of DEADlines...

Weekend's over & now I'm back to fight the solo war. So many deadlines to meet, another week of mission impossible! Haha... Well, hope that I can make miracles happen.

Had a well-spent weekend meeting up with quite a couple of friends. Had a really good chat with pig on sat over lunch. Started some character analysis stuff & we realised that we are so alike! Haha...yah, we feel that we are very rational ppl, where our brain rules rather than our heart. But most gals behave the other way round, where they are led by their heart. Hmm...so are we really man in a woman's body? AHaha.... But then, I also feel that sometimes I'm abit over-rational leh, & I think it's not very good, lacks flexibility when it comes to handling certain issues. Yah, should learn to "listen to my heart" more often. Haha...

But to my 2 dear friends, for ur problems, I dunno if my judgement is right. I hope that your judgements are right & mine's wrong. The final decision is still yours. =) Anyway, as your good friend, the most I can do is to offer you my advices, and definitely any other forms of support you need. Don't worry, no matter what happen I'll not walk out of you, ok? I'll definitely be around to support you, no matter what your decision is as I believe that you know what you are doing. =p

No comments: