Monday, October 02, 2006

Busy Busy BUSY!

Last week was a busy week, & this week going to be one as well. When will my project come to an end?? It's still a BIG QUESTION MARK! I know that it gonna be soon, but just how soon will it be? Sigh... just feel that it's a waste of time & resources to drag it any further, yet bossy refuses to give up. Well, I can't bear to give up too, coz it means all my effort for the past few months will go down the drain. However, I don't quite agree with the way he handles the whole situation so far. Sigh... But what to do?

Well, abit regretted that I didn't go back to office last sat, some stuff happened today which was not so pleasant. Sigh.. but anyway, will still try to get things going & done before bossy returns. Wish me luck! =)

Ok, enough about work. Last weekend was a busy but rewarding weekend. Haha...Fri nite was again my fortnightly gym session, followed by a "treat" to watch "Johnny Tucker" (U got the tix for free still claim that you r treating me? *bleah* Wahaha). A funny show though, haha.. Sat was a planned day yet everything turned out so unplanned! Haha.. all my planned activities had somehow been canceled & in the end I splurged on an IPOD!!! Wahaha...all thanks to you. I only pyscho you to get 3 CDs but you psycho me to buy an ipod. *sob* Anyway, I've been wanting to buy, just hesitating. Haha...anyway, thanks for your advice & help in picking the stuff. I'm a gadget idiot lor. Haha.. But you seemed more excited than I do when i buy the ipod leh... Yah, coz it's my $$ not yours, rite? Haha... Quite happy to have gotten it, though now my pocket has a big hole now**. Ok, less shopping & going out on wkends! Hahah... =)


** Some clarification here. I'm not blaming YOU for the purchase, really. I wanna buy it lah, jz couldn't quite make up my mind. Haha... My pocket's hole can be stitched back, hopefully soon! Ahaha...Really appreciate your help in helping me decide on which ipod to get as well as checking the purchase for me. I can be quite blur 1 lor...Haha A BIG THANK YOU TO U! Hmm...as for your 80GB ipod, well, will do if you carry a pink handbag for me from now on til... ... HAHA =)


Sun & this evening was busy shopping & shopping & spent $161.80! Well, not my $$ thou, I'm just helping Ade to spend. Haha... Well, what you've spent is still peanuts compared to mine, rite? Haha... it's fun seeing her trying out the evening dress, so much so that I was so bo liao to try out a piece too. Quite like it, but no use for me at the moment. Haha... probably when one of you gals get married, let me be your bridemaid then I can wear that lar. Heez..

Tired..tmr gonna be a LONG LONG day.... =(

No comments: