Sunday, October 15, 2006

Haze, Haze Go Away!!!

I wonder when will the sky clears? The haze is making everything seems so dull & gloomy and I really don't feel like doing anything outdoor. Every morning as I stare out of my windows, I thought I'm at Genting Highlands. Haha..except for the weather, of course! Yah, now I miss the bright clear sky as well as the sun so much! Sigh... I guess many of us have taken these things for granted all the while, rite?

Anyway, for the past week, everything was pretty well-paced. At work, I'm almost done with my old, draggy project, except that I still gotta tie up some loose ends. New project is still in the warming up stage, but really not used to the pace now & how smooth the new project runs (*cross fingers*). Yah, my friends & colleagues always say that I'm born to slave. Haha.. Is it really true then? Hmm... Anyway, looking forward to more challenges =) Well, other than my project, still got some stupid secondary tasks to deal with. Oh well, not that those tasks are tough or what, but I've some really uncooperative colleagues who are really pissing us off. But what to do?

Happened to come across this article in yesterday's recruit. It's about "Taiji-ing" @ work. Haha...a really interesting article. Yeah, I've already learnt how to "taiji" my work now, coz there's really an unfair distribution of some work. Or probably I should use the word "delegate", rite? Haha... sounds much better haha

This weekend was a relaxed one. Fri nite was spent with my dearest sis & bro makaning & chit-chatting. It's been such a long while since we 3 last went out for dinner. It was a great evening! Hope we can really do it more often, ok?

On Sat, I basically "nua" at home for the entire morning & afternoon. In fact I wanted to go for a jog & swim, but the haze just made me don't feel like it. Wanted to start on my Beijing report but in the end ... ... Hhaa...well, yah, too lazy lar. Sat still gotta do work?! So of course I chucked it aside! Haha.. Evening was spent with my JC clique to celebrate Sze's bday. Glad that she likes the present =) She even thought that the food hamper was pre-wrapped which in fact I'm the one doing all the purchasing & packaging. Heez... So my hamper wrapping skill is quite pro leh. =p
After dinner it's midnite movie with LLT @ Vivocity. Didn't find the place as fascinating as I thought thou. It's rather out of way too. But it was so packed with people even at 10+pm. I guess if ther'll still be this much crowd a few months later? Hmm...

At last we managed to start on our blading lesson today! It was fun but some steps abit stupid lar. Like learning the steps to fall. Coz I thought when u fall you'll just fall, will one have the time to think of & use the steps? Haha... After which got to meet Oscar. He's such a sweet & obedient boy! I guess he had quite abit of fun playing in the cold water today. Heez~~
It's such a tiring day for me, lack of sleep & all. Yet in the end I still met up with Ade for shopping & gossip session. Ahaha... Well, shopping part was kinda a "no choice" thingy, coz got 2 red bombs end of this month & mid next month & I need clothes for that. Being a gal is so troublesome leh. And definitely high maintenance cost. Hhaha

Monday's here again! Let's all hope it's a less bluey one & hope the air clears REALLY SOON! And..... LONG WEEKEND'S COMING!!!! =)


P.S. To LLT: Really happy to see that you got good opportunities coming. If it's a good one, seize it! Don't forget my treats after that hor. Wahaha =)

No comments: