Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Weekend =)

It's Sunday nite again!!! Pre-Monday blue? Ermm...not really, but still thinking if I should take MC tmr coz I'm down with rashes now & the itch is unbearable!!! But I can't afford a day of MC given the approaching deadline. Sigh... Why am I always so ill-fated? :S

Anyway, this weekend has been a gd one. Enjoyed my blading classes this week coz we learnt something new - A-frame turn!! It's not too tough, however, I always have the tendency to tilt my body whenever I do the turns. Haha... Also got to know 2 little sweet gals during blading class today, they are really cute! I wish I'm still a kid too! Haha~~

Yest was my 1st time attending a friend's wedding. Actually it's more like a glaxo mass gathering and catch-up session with my long-time-no-see friends! Haha.. Time flies! I've left the co for 2.5yrs already! It's really nice to meet up with the ex-colls, ex-sups & ex-bosses. Really miss the fun time I had back there 2.5yrs ago. But of course there were depressing times too! Still remb that I was known as the "cheapest labour" back then. Haha~~ Surprisingly, I was pretty close with the gang of students in SPT, especially bumble bee! Hhaa... Glad that til now we are still quite close, or infact closer than during our attachment time. Heez...Met up with my dearest ex-sup, Ah Prim! Hhaa...too bad didn't get to sit with her, must really meet up for a dinner soon! Joined PW group at Vivocity for movie after the dinner (or rather I ran off half-way thru! Haha.. Anyway, the crowd at my table was on some sian topics.. Haha). But missed my fav banquet dessert, YAM PASTE, & forgot about the cute wedding favour (yesh, I'm cheapo, so wad? Haha) :(

Today's a pretty busy day too! Bladed early this morning, then went for potluck at WL's house and met up with some friends in the evening for a bday celebration. So sorry that I didn't join in for the ktv session this afternoon,too tired. Only slept for 3-4hrs last nite. Haha~~

Overall, it's a great weekend! Okok...gotta get back into "working mode", it's Monday again!! =)

No comments: