Sunday, October 22, 2006

50% of superlong weekend's gone!

Weekend just come & go so quickly!But luckily this is going to be a long weekend for me since tmr is my co's hol & Tuesday is Hari Raya Puasa. Yeah~~ =)

Well, didn't really do much for the last few days. Fri evening went out with Ade to get my contact lenses. But this stupid shop wanted to charge me 30 bucks more for "educating" me on proper lens care & stuff (coz it's my 1st time wearing. Haha). OMG!!! 30 bucks more leh! My lenses only cost 25 bucks per box after my staff discount, u know? I rather waste whole box of lenses on trying to put them on my eyes than paying 30 bucks for nothing. Yah, gal, I rather pay u the 30 bucks lor. Haha... So of course, in the end, we just walked off. So at the end of the day, I didn't buy a single thing while Ade spent almost 50 bucks on clothes! Wahaha... So happy to see others spending $$ leh.. Heez =p

Yesterday & today were spent blading at ECP. Yest's class was fun but today's was a little boring & didn't really learn any new techniques. But on both days, it was fun playing with Oscar. Heez... All thanks to LLT & family too! It's really nice to see that your family is so close =)

Oh yah, Ryan passed both his chemistry & physics!!! Happy for him & hope he continues to work hard. Yah, will deliver my promise to him, a treat! =)

Yah, better get my Beijing report going & gotta prepare some stuff for my new project too. One man show again, but I supposed this round wont be as bad as the previous one.

No comments: