Thursday, October 05, 2006

Another sad day?

Seems like I've been posting quite alot of sad, depressed blogs lately. Hmm...my life like quite negative recently, with so many problems arising in both work & personal. Haha...but no worries, friends. I'm coping well with the problems. Every problem is definitely a challenge for me but I've learnt to better cope with it each time. Also, it's such a big achievement when they get solved! Hahaa

Sorry to have caused some of you to worry for me yest when I kinda went MIA. Well, not really MIA thou, had a really bad & busy day yest, needed some time alone to think over some stuff. Was very tired too & in the end slept with my facial mask on my face! Wahaha...

Oh well, today's a mix of happy & sad things. Happy that 2 of the problems at work got solved and at last I'm seeing the results I wanted for my project. Hooray!!! Really happy, managed to get what I need in the nick of time (my deadline is tomorrow!!!). The NMR problem which scared everyone off was resolved as well. Heez...

Today I've also gone for my final lesson with Ryan. Dunno if I was too harsh on Tue to scold him and to come up with the decision to call it quit. Sigh...Today he seemed more focused on his studies, at least most of the questions I gave him he was able to solve quite well. In fact, I got a strong feeling that he'll pass his chemistry this time round. Hope he doesn't disappoint me. =) Was feeling abit sad at the end of the lesson. Haiz.. such mixed feelings. He always made me so angry & I always wanted to give up on him. Now that I'm the 1 calling it quit, but I felt quite sad and really can't quite bear to end the tuition. Afterall, I've been tutoring him for the past 2 years already, quite sad to part leh. =(

Haiz, I thought that I've already make things clear and more or less got them to understand and accept my ideas but then...Sigh...After living together for so many years, I feel that I'm still not being understood. So sad... To them I'm just a selfish person, who place my priorities above theirs. But I'm just being realistic and think in long term. I really dun want what happened 10 years back to happen again. Am I wrong to do so? Maybe.

Sigh.. So what if I'm a degree holder? Does my $$ just fall from the sky? Does it mean that I'm working less hard yet will get more $$ compared to others? I never said that I dun want to contribute, I just wish to seek for greater transparency and definitely a good discussion within the family before any decisions are being made. Yah, maybe I worry too much, things might not turn out as what I've thought afterall. Yesh, STAY POSITIVE!!! =)

No comments: