Wednesday, October 25, 2006

End of Long Hols & Start of NEW Project!

OMG!!! My 4 days of long weekend is gone!! Didn't do much stuff over this hols, was spending most of my time at home rotting & doing my Beijing report. However, find it a good break. Haha...doing nothing & bumming around can be quite recharging too! =)

Monday was my co's hol, so brought dad & mum, & also my niece out to Harbourfront for dim sum buffet. But then, bad timing for me! Wasn't feeling too well, so in the end didn't eat much dim sum. Luckily the 3 of them enjoyed the food there. Heez... It's been quite a while since I last brought my parents out, and this time round, it was a trip to the newly opened Vivocity!!! It was VERY crowded, even though it's a working day. I supposed many people have taken leave to enjoy the long weekend. Pa & Ma were amazed by the mega-size shopping mall. Find it just another shopping mall with the same few shops. Well, saw a few nice boutiques thou, wanna shop but pa & ma just walk and walk as if we are in a park not a shopping mall. Haha...Yah, they only window-shop, & I guess they are only interested in electrical appliances shops & hypermart. Ahaha... I find the stretch outside Vivocity very nice coz it gives a great view of Sentosa. Hmm...come to think of it, it has been donkey years since I last stepped into Sentosa. Hhaa

Basically I rotted at home for the whole of Hari Raya Puasa's morning & afternoon coz ktv session was postphoned and later my date with Kheng was cancelled as well. Sigh... But at least I managed to get my report going, but... still 50% more to go. Wahaha... The very least, I stepped into town in the evening to meet up with LLT for dinner & movie. Watched the Scoop, and Hugh Jackman is really charming leh. His smile can really make 1 melt! Ade, u love him too, rite? Then must catch the Scoop & The Prestige!! Heez...As for the female lead, Scarlett Johansson, she looks very plain to me at 1st, but the more I watched her in the show, the more I find her pretty. Haha

Started on my new proj already. Quite enjoy solo work now coz everything's within my own control. Still got quite abit of stuff to be done before bossy returns next week. So wish me luck!!!

Oh, weekend's coming again!!! Haha~~

No comments: