Saturday, October 07, 2006

Feeling Better...BUT the Haze Came....

The weather really sucks now. Sigh... It's making me feel so sick and lethargic, to the extent that I'm having a headache now (well, not too sure if it's coz of the haze or the stress I've faced for the past wk. Haha~~) When will the haze clear? Now I can't jog, can't blade and can't swim and don't feel like staying outdoor. Sigh... I really can't stand it. I want the clear blue sky and the sun! The haze makes everything seems so gloomy leh... =(

Anyway, these few days not in much mood to do anything. Becoz of the haze or ...? Yesterday I decided to give most activities a miss. The b'dae BBQ, uni friends' gathering and ... Yah, tired and didn't feel like meeting people. Haha...Oh well, feeling better already, no worries. Quite a few things made me happy yesterday. It's such a coincidence that my new coll is actually my JC junior! well, not just that she's from my JC, she's from my junior class too. OMG!!! We were quite surprised. Well, yah, it's such a small small world! Haha~~ We were both shocked and found it unbelievable! Think we looked like 2 "siao cha bo" screaming in the middle of orchard road yesterday. *Malu* Haha!! Well, so now I've promised not to bully her her anymore. But hmm... she's way too cute already and I just couldn't stop making fun of her. Haha...

Yest was Ryan's b'dae. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, RYAN!!! Dropped him a sms and of course, I asked about his Chemistry paper. Guess what? He said that he's extremely confident that he'll be able to pass. I'm so happy for him! Really hope that he does well. =)

Yest's dinner was good too, not becoz of the food. But rahter, it's that there's people who understand how I feel now. Heez~~

Today I attended the 3hrs aerobic challenge with Ah Bao & Ping. It's fun but I think the haze just spoilt everything. Sigh...this year's challenge was not as fun as last year's thou but the goodie bag was very good (Ok, I know I'm cheapo... :( ) Fun time jumping, dancing, kicking. Lately I've been having this urge to dance leh. Haha... ANYONE?? Went to shop for Sze's present after that. Haha... got her something nice & interesting. Guess she'll like it. Hhaa... Still thinking what surprises we should give her on her b'dae. haha... *cheeky smile* It's always so nice organising b'dae celebrations for my good friends and giving them surprises. Haha... seeing that they are happy makes me happy too =)

Sigh...my headache still not gone yet, time for bed & hope it gets better tmr! =p

No comments: