Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I hate it!

Sometimes I really hate being an adult! Though I still feel like a kid deep inside me, I think the environment has made me "so adult" that many of my peers even commented that I'm quite mature for my age. Hmm... so is it a good or a bad thing?

Sigh...today's a bad day. Be it at work, tuition or at home. Work-wise, I'm still stuck with the same old cycle, but this will probably end next week. This means that I'll start on my new project next week, I HOPE!!! Don't know if I should feel happy or otherwise, coz it seems like my present project is a gone case already. Sigh.. Yah, all down the drain, so sad leh =( Anyway, I do look forward to the new project, with simplier chemistry (hopefully!!).

Today I really got so pissed with my tutee. Well, partly becoz of him attitude and partly becoz of some personal reasons. Well, received an unpleasant call just before the tuition & I kept thinking about the problem during the tuition lesson. At the same time my tutee triggered me, and I started lecturing him again. Sigh...I hate to do this, but I really cannot stand his attitude towards his studies when his Chemistry paper is on Friday. To this point, I really give up on him and requested to speak to his parents. Yah, after some 2+ years tutoring him, I've decided to call it quit. For his sake as well as for mine. I see no point in continuing with the tuition, it's a total waste of both of time and his parents $$. In fact, I almost wanted to scold his parents you know? I feel that his parents have somehow neglected him, which resulted in the way he is now. But I held myself back, coz I know that I was in no position to lecture them. All I did was to let them know their boy's problems and I left the rest to them.

Hmm...sigh, got some personal problems to settle. Really angry & also disappointed with what happened. Felt abit lost at this point. Sigh... No idea why things turned out this way. Just hope the problems will be resolved soon. =)

No comments: