Friday, October 20, 2006

It's Friday!!!

It's Friday & long weekend's coming!! In fact, didn't really go into making much plans for this coming long weekend except for bringing my parents out on Monday. Haha~~ Too bad that sis & bro can't join us, so I'll be the only guide. Well, decided to bring pa & ma to the newly opened Vivocity! Sigh...but ma finds the place abit too far leh. She's so lazy!! Really dun want her to coop herself up at home most of the time. It's really scary to hear so many people committing suicide, u know? So no matter what, I'll still drag her out of the house that day. Haha =)

This morning had a confrontation again. I clearly know that this round it's indeed my fault thou. I shouldn't have peeped into his stuff. But sometimes I really dunno leh, is it that I didn't trust him enough? I used to trust him alot, the way he handles things, how he takes care of himself. But somehow, the trust seems to be lost in a way. Feel that trust is to be earned, not given. Seeing him to get so stressed over $$ issues upsets me too. Probably I shouldn't worry for him too much, afterall, he has grown up & I'm in no position to control him (don't want to control him either!). Just that with the freedom he's given, hope he's sensible enough to make the right decisions. Don't want him to regret in the future too.

Lately, heard & see alot of people ard me who are troubled by $$ issues too. Oh well, in fact, it's something that everyone thinks about everyday, rite? Haha... Yah, I think about $$ too!! There's definitely nothing wrong with that, afterall, it's $$ which makes the world goes round mah. Ahaha... To me $$ is definitely important, I want more $$ too!! Haha... But sometimes really feel sick of all these money-chase leh. Dunno if what I'm typing is still making sense now. Ahaha...
Anyway, heard that this guy frd has been liking this gal for many years already, but didn't dare to woo her coz he's not rich. I also understand the whole story behind why this gal want a rich bf lah. Ahaha... but then, this guy frd is really a nice guy leh. Felt abit sad for him, but at the same time, I understand the reason the gal has (maybe only partly thou..). Given another "case study" it really triggers me to ponder ,"Is bread more important or love?"

Nothing is absolute in this world, always need a gd balance of everything. But then, if i were to choose, which will I pick then? Hmmm... Hahah

No comments: