Wednesday, November 01, 2006

After 2 days of MC...

After 2 days of MC, I'm finally back to work today! Although my neck is still red & a little swollen + itchy, it's already alot better compared to the last 2 days. I could see my double chin the last 2 days! Hahaha
Well, after I've successfully completed the previous proj, the results also showed that the proj which I've worked on for the past 2 years is going to end up in "premature death". A little disappointed but afterall, it's just part & parcel of research, isn't it? So just have to pack up & move on =) Feeling so lazy after 2 days of MC but then still gotta push myself a little more to meet the deadline which is next Tuesday!

Today's lunch was "very entertaining". Haha...I just couldn't stop laughing bcoz ... ... Ahaha...Well, don't think I'll go into the details here coz it's some pretty stupid stuff. =p

Well, back-track a little to how I've spent my last 2 days of MC. Besides trying to scratch & hoping to ease the itch, I've been sleeping and sleeping on Monday. Ahaha... can u believe that I actually took 3 naps that afternoon when my medicine won't cause any drowsiness? Sleep for 2-3hrs, got up for 1/2hr, then back to sleep again! So piggy, rite? I realised that the more I sleep, the more tired I feel. But it's definitely a luxury to be able to laze all day in my bed on a Monday afternoon.

Yesterday was on MC too, but didn't really laze at home coz it'll be very boring to sleep all day long! Luckily LLT was on leave. Haha..so there's someone to accompany me to go out on a weekday afternoon! We met up for lunch, and caught the show 'The Prestige' after that. The show was great! I quite like the story & the flow of the show was gd too. But then, Hugh Jackman isn't as attractive as he is in the 'Scoop' as he lacks his charming, killer smile in this show. Haha~~ But he's still looks very cool. Did abit of shopping after the show, where i bought an Adidas running shorts while LLT bought his shirt. Haha..so happy that the shorts is subsidised my sis. Heez.. coz it's such a splurge to spend 30+ bucks on a pair of running shorts. Thanks sis!! =) Saw quite a couple of things that I need & wanna buy. But hmm...shall wait til month end then. Getting so broke... :(

No comments: